New boss guide ?

Drojal

Hello! Do the rewards differ in medium and hard challenge? And also is there any post that I can check the rewards of each boss in medium and hard challenge?

Hi there. With regards to new bosses, the reward pool is the same for all three levels with a few exceptions:

• Easy Mode does not offer a 3rd time reward
  • Some rewards like Money increase with difficulty

Choosing Medium or Hard mode simply grants you a higher chance of getting better rewards from these bosses. There isn't an official list of rewards released to the public as we'd prefer that players explore the new additions to PRO.

For extra information, as of currently, the following bosses have been reworked and are available to fight:

• Lorelei
  • Erika
  • Chuck
  • Koichi
  • Oak
  • Elm
  • Shamac
  • Naero
  • Nikola
  • Shary
  • Shaui

The rework came with the following changes:

1. Any prior win streaks and cooldowns have been reset.

2. The cooldown checkers in each region also do not work for these bosses, for the time being.

3. The bosses are now restricted to level 100 Pokemon.

4. To mitigate this drop in difficulty, three different selectable difficulty levels are available: Easy, Medium, and Hard.

- On Easy, bosses have no EVs and no hold items., as well as a weakened moveset. Consecutive win rewards are also not available.

- On Medium, bosses have 252 EVs in each stat and hold items. This should be about as difficult as bosses are currently.

- On Hard, bosses have 400 EVs in each stat and hold items. Furthermore, the player is not allowed to use in-battle items such as

Revives.

5. Reborn bot is currently not accurate for these bosses.

6. Crashing during these specific bosses' battles only should no longer start the cooldown.

7. Boss rewards have also been reworked, but the impact of this should primarily be more useful consumables and less TMs.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. With regards to new bosses, the reward pool is the same for all three levels with a few exceptions:

• Easy Mode does not offer a 3rd time reward
  • Some rewards like Money increase with difficulty

Choosing Medium or Hard mode simply grants you a higher chance of getting better rewards from these bosses. There isn't an official list of rewards released to the public as we'd prefer that players explore the new additions to PRO.

For extra information, as of currently, the following bosses have been reworked and are available to fight:

• Lorelei
  • Erika
  • Chuck
  • Koichi
  • Oak
  • Elm
  • Shamac
  • Naero
  • Nikola
  • Shary
  • Shaui

The rework came with the following changes:

1. Any prior win streaks and cooldowns have been reset.

2. The cooldown checkers in each region also do not work for these bosses, for the time being.

3. The bosses are now restricted to level 100 Pokemon.

4. To mitigate this drop in difficulty, three different selectable difficulty levels are available: Easy, Medium, and Hard.

- On Easy, bosses have no EVs and no hold items., as well as a weakened moveset. Consecutive win rewards are also not available.

- On Medium, bosses have 252 EVs in each stat and hold items. This should be about as difficult as bosses are currently.

- On Hard, bosses have 400 EVs in each stat and hold items. Furthermore, the player is not allowed to use in-battle items such as

Revives.

5. Reborn bot is currently not accurate for these bosses.

6. Crashing during these specific bosses' battles only should no longer start the cooldown.

7. Boss rewards have also been reworked, but the impact of this should primarily be more useful consumables and less TMs.

I thought that in easy challenge you don't get any rewards and you can get rewards only in medium and hard challenge. I have fought only one boss in easy mode and I don't remember if I got anything from it, even some money. I know that easy challenge bosses don't give you 3rd time reward, but do they give you money as reward? Also, the only things that differ between medium and hard challenge, is that the money are increased in hard challenge and how much are they increased?

I thought that in easy challenge you don't get any rewards and you can get rewards only in medium and hard challenge. I have fought only one boss in easy mode and I don't remember if I got anything from it, even some money. I know that easy challenge bosses don't give you 3rd time reward, but do they give you money as reward? Also, the only things that differ between medium and hard challenge, is that the money are increased in hard challenge and how much are they increased?

Hi there. You do get a very small amount of money. Along with this, Easy mode also gives you a fair chance of getting some Tier 1 rewards. Money isn't the only thing that differs between difficulty of bosses, but also the chance of getting higher tier stuff. Do note that rewards are split into Tier 1, 2, and 3 rewards. The percentage of getting a Tier 3 reward increases with difficulty. Along with this, we don't really like to release percentages and we'd much rather the community try out our bosses instead.

Hi there. You do get a very small amount of money. Along with this, Easy mode also gives you a fair chance of getting some Tier 1 rewards. Money isn't the only thing that differs between difficulty of bosses, but also the chance of getting higher tier stuff. Do note that rewards are split into Tier 1, 2, and 3 rewards. The percentage of getting a Tier 3 reward increases with difficulty. Along with this, we don't really like to release percentages and we'd much rather the community try out our bosses instead.

I understand that you can't tell me the difference between money on medium and hard challenge, but can you please tell me which are the items at tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3?

I understand that you can't tell me the difference between money on medium and hard challenge, but can you please tell me which are the items at tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3?

Hi there. Unfortunately, as much as I would love to disclose all this information to you, PRO Staff prefers that you players come together and work together to find out more about these new bosses. If we simply spoonfed you guys information, there wouldn't be any reason for the community to come together and work together! We understand that it would be helpful to know these things, but since they've just so recently been reworked, you'll have to see for yourself. You can also wait for a new boss guide to come out. However, there is no estimated time as to when it will be released!

Hi there. Unfortunately, as much as I would love to disclose all this information to you, PRO Staff prefers that you players come together and work together to find out more about these new bosses. If we simply spoonfed you guys information, there wouldn't be any reason for the community to come together and work together! We understand that it would be helpful to know these things, but since they've just so recently been reworked, you'll have to see for yourself. You can also wait for a new boss guide to come out. However, there is no estimated time as to when it will be released!

I see! Thank you very much!

I see! Thank you very much!

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!