NPC Boss Nikola

Otherrr

Hi.

i checked at celadon npc to know the time to fight nikola,

npc told me he was ready.. but when i tried to talk with nikola boss his reply was that. Is that a bug or only a funny way to say ''im not ready'' ?

[ATTACH=full]65269[/ATTACH]

Hi there, @Otherrr

I would like to say first and foremost, thank you for your patience in us responding. We, The PRO Staff Team, value the time you took out of your day to report this bug for us, as we are non existant without the help of our community.

With that said, I would further like to stat that the problem that you have report and provide evidence for above have been forward to the relevant parties to be looked into and fixed accordingly.

Please let me know here is you have anymore questions or concerns! Once again thank you for your time :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Sure!

So, time ago.. like 2 years i deciced to release my trash mew (It was gentle with really trash ivs). After the arrival of reroll tickets i was really interested to find a way to get back my mew (mew is the only legendary that i released).

I tried to contact staff moderators, i did the apply into the megatread, i did the aplly into the Eaty's post about the recover of any legendary without good news..

After 2 months i saw Eaty writing into the all chat of silver server, so i decided again to contact him.. finally he said something interesting about Boss Nikola, as i saw nikola can give back released poke now.. so i decided to fight him the first time..

Noone said about the rework of Nikola boss, i lost against it.. and after a coup of days i tried to talk with it to know the time left to battle Nikola again..

As you can see the message was ''An unexpected error has occurred. Please report this problem to the staff team''

i'll wait your replies just to know new about that problem!

Have a nice day

True, anyways is 100% confirmed the reward of nikola, even i released my poke when i'll beat nikola it will give me 100% the chance to hunt again mew? how it works? mew will appear instantly or i have to do again the quest in kanto?

Thanks you