grass type move for phantump

Killowag

so I am currently training a phantump to lvl 100 and the 4 moves he got is will o wisp leach seed astonish and wood hammer so I would like to know if there is any nice grass/ghost move phantump or Trevenant can learn by move tutor tm or anything since by the pokedex phantump doesn't learn any other moves by lvl up (that are usefull) don't know about trevenant though :thanks:

I recommend to level up phantumb and if it can't learn anymore attacks (look at the pokedex for information) evolve it, after that check what attacks trevenant learns and go to a move relearner/level up more. Also check out the new egg move tutor, i'm sure there are much attacks to learn. Compare the tm/tutor moves that it can learn and are available here.

Trevenant Moveset (official)

TM/Tutors available in PRO

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

89050 I recommend to level up phantumb and if it can't learn anymore attacks (look at the pokedex for information) evolve it, after that check what attacks trevenant learns and go to a move relearner/level up more. Also check out the new egg move tutor, i'm sure there are much attacks to learn. Compare the tm/tutor moves that it can learn and are available here.

Trevenant Moveset (official)

TM/Tutors available in PRO

yea that's my plan get phantump to 100 then trade to trevenant but he get only 1 grass type move which is wood hammer now I wanted to teach him seed bomb by tutor but its 12k to teach him and the tutor in safari zone so its another 5k so idk if I want to put 17k only on one move that why I ask if there is any good like grass tm or tutor beside solar beam and seed bomb in game