Bug bms

Darkpiece2002

• Administrator
Yesterday I activated my bms, but it seems that due to an error, I was not really active, I lost time and money, trying to capture a foongus, I hope and I resolve this, and please return my 40 wasted repellents, thanks![ATTACH=full]65565[/ATTACH]

Hi @darkpiece2002

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you as first that you didn't experience any bug, but you simply activated the wrong item.

Do note that that BMS/Black Medallion and MS (Membership Medallion) are two different items with two different effects:

• Black Medallion/BMS : Raises the chance to encounter a Pokémon with its hidden ability as ability from 5% to 25%.

• Membership Medallion/MS: Active a Membership on your account, which permit you to use the following bonus:
    • 50% experience-gain bonus.
    • 100% increase to the money-yield rate.
    • Membership Exclusive Pokemon and Areas

Further info about the membership medallion can be found here: MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS

It is also good note that your trainer card will tell you only if you have a membership active, but not a black medallion boost. Also, on the top-left corner of you displayer, when you have a Membership active a red star icon will appear. Instead, using a Black Medallion will make appear a black-item icon, as you can see in your screenshot.

Do note that you can obtain a Membership Medallion through the coins shop, by donating, or buying it from other players as well using the in-game trade chat or the FORUM TRADE ZONE of your server.

As this is not a bug but you've simply used the wrong item, we cannot refund you of your used poke balls, i'm sorry to disappoint you.

I hope the information provided was helpful, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others