cannot log in the game utdated client

Hangather

I'm having the same error messege, but it's preventing my client from updating or loggin in at all.

It was running normally until two days ago. Tried downloading client zip folder and extracting files again but it didn't work and now it's stuck in a previous version of the client

Also grateful for help

• Administrator
I'm having the same error messege, but it's preventing my client from updating or loggin in at all.

It was running normally until two days ago. Tried downloading client zip folder and extracting files again but it didn't work and now it's stuck in a previous version of the client

Also grateful for help

Hi @Hangather

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that in order to update your client you have to do the following:

• Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too). Then download CCLEANER and run it to make sure to delete anything else.
  • Restart your computer/device
  • Download again the game from HERE

It is important to download the game from our website instead of third party websites as the one from third party websites may not be secure/updated.

Do note that sometimes, if you have a smartphone, a restart of your device may be required in order to install the application.

Let me know if you have been successful in solving your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

I tried again while I was downloading CCleaner and my client didn't show the "cannot connect to destination host" messege anymore; it patched normally and logged in successfully.

I'm not sure what solved the problem but thanks a lot for the solution suggested, I'll try that in case of any other similar problem. And thanks for the quick answer!

Have a wonderful day

• Administrator
I tried again while I was downloading CCleaner and my client didn't show the "cannot connect to destination host" messege anymore; it patched normally and logged in successfully.

I'm not sure what solved the problem but thanks a lot for the solution suggested, I'll try that in case of any other similar problem. And thanks for the quick answer!

Have a wonderful day

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others