Shaymin seen data

Namelesshero27

I don't understand why we are not getting Shaymin seen data from Love Island's bosses.

some says because it's sky form and not base form, but it's not a valid point because it's always the same poke, sharing the same dex number, it's always Shaymin, not another pokemon.

We should get the seen data from it, like we always used to do in pro.

I put this in bug because maybe it's not intended but bugged.. so I put it here, if not, it can be moved.

Edited by Verdigris

With the way PRO works, forms are counted as separate Pokemon. For example, Primal Groudon is a separate Pokemon, with a different ID, to regular Groudon. It's entirely possible that you got the seen data for Shaymin-Sky, just not Shaymin. Either way, it should be possible for Content Scripters to give the seen data after the battle, like the Arnie boss. Will ask them to look at this post.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

But that was fixed times ago, when Wally fixed pokedex and now we are under 721 and not at 760 like one time.

I remember also XD001 giving Lugia seen data.

I mean, since it's the only pokemon left in pokedex..

anywya, the same thor system would be Ok I guess.

• 2 weeks later...