Can't download the last patch

Drojal

Hello! I've been trying from yesterday to download the last patch, but it keeps showing me a message. I'm attaching the message.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try all of the following and let me know if it works?

• Delete all your PRO Files and reinstall the new client found here
  • Restart your computer
  • Run the program as Administrator
  • Disable your Firewall and Reinstall.
  • Put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive. Please attach screenshot of folder path if this doesn't fix it.
  • Install .NET Framework 4.0 if client closes but patcher doesn't open.

Let me know if you need further help.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try all of the following and let me know if it works?

• Delete all your PRO Files and reinstall the new client found here
  • Restart your computer
  • Run the program as Administrator
  • Disable your Firewall and Reinstall.
  • Put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive. Please attach screenshot of folder path if this doesn't fix it.
  • Install .NET Framework 4.0 if client closes but patcher doesn't open.

Let me know if you need further help.

I re-downloaded the game, but when I tried to extract the files it said me that there aren't any files in that folder.

Screenshot_58.thumb.png.544cd0eaf97ba13687445e11cd03303e.png

I re-downloaded the game, but when I tried to extract the files it said me that there aren't any files in that folder.

Hi there. Are you sure you've downloaded the latest version from the link I've provided? I've checked the file and it seems it doesn't match the amount of bytes. Also, please make sure to disable your antivirus whilst you download.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi there. Are you sure you've downloaded the latest version from the link I've provided? I've checked the file and it seems it doesn't match the amount of bytes. Also, please make sure to disable your antivirus whilst you download.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Yeah I downloaded from the link that you showed me. Also my antivirus hasnt caused me any problems with the download of the game as I downloaded again with the antivirus on and the download was fine. I try to download it again to see if I have the same issue again.

Yeah I downloaded from the link that you showed me. Also my antivirus hasnt caused me any problems with the download of the game as I downloaded again with the antivirus on and the download was fine. I try to download it again to see if I have the same issue again.

Turning off your anti-virus is simply a temporary precaution to prevent it from deleting any files that you may need. Nevertheless, please do try all of my bullets and let me know if you still need further assistance.

I tried all the things that you said me above, except this: "Put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive. Please attach screenshot of folder path if this doesn't fix it.", because I don't have any other PRO files except the .zip. Nothing of them worked. What can I do now?

I placed it in a file in my desktop and not in a drive dirrectly and it worked. Thank you very much for your help!

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!