SERVER: RED. MacCollin's Pokefarm (temporarily closed)

Maccollin

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 365 days of Christmas: MacCollin's Pokefarm (updated VikTim donations 19.01.16)

<t>Nice project. I would be happy to help you with it, but I don't know how you are accepting the donations. Should I contact you whenever I feel like it?<br/>

<br/>

Anyways, my IGN is Cellus and I have plenty of Kanto and Johto spare pokemons =)</t>

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiUCuCRG8EBAM_6rBcD0Zxvw8g4j8qvVkEZLzja969KsR3bTnf

Re: 365 days of Christmas: MacCollin's Pokefarm (updated VikTim donations 19.01.16)

<r><QUOTE author="Omardaley1"><s>

</s><POST content="89385"><s></s>89385<e></e></POST> same here this sounds cool. add me ingame if u need any donors<br/>

<br/>

ign: Omardaley1<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks! I will certainly do so :) I hope we see each other online in game soon (living in GMT+8)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="CrimsonDragonEX"><s>

</s><POST content="89736"><s></s>89736<e></e></POST> I'm kinda new so I don't have enough badges<br/>

what ability does the Hariyama have? and the Cradily? also what is Krookodile's ability?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry for being that direct, but this is not a topic where abilities or EV's should be discussed / considered. It is a free give away to new players in order to help them. It is not a give away of epic pokemon for future pvp teams :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Daemangel"><s>

</s><POST content="89773"><s></s>89773<e></e></POST> Ummm, Hii~<br/>

<br/>

I'm pretty new too (under 40 hours if I'm not mistaken), and miserably failed my first e4 attempt today :p So anything that isn't ground or dark type would be welcome. Also... I'll donate once I'll be able to, if I ever recieve anything ^^'. (I mean, I have some pokes atm but well, mostly lvl 30ish and common ones. A lvl 55 Ariados at most, if interested, but let's be real, the poke itself is pretty bad. :P)<br/>

<br/>

IGN is Daemangel :P<br/>

<br/>

Anyway, great project !<br/>

<br/>

Oh, and btw... S'ry for any mistakes I made. Engrish iz hard u kno ?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Name a pokemon and frequently check, if I am online in game :) /friend Maccollin</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Willturner5"><s>

</s><POST content="89779"><s></s>89779<e></e></POST> I have 49 hours played and 8 gym badges could i perhaps get the krookodile?<br/>

<br/>

IGN: Willturner5<e>

</e></QUOTE>

let me know when you are online -> /friend maccollin<br/>

as far as I am concerned of, the kroko is from Jotho, therefore beat the E4 and let me know when you entered jotho and are able to trade :)</r>

Re: MacCollin's Pokefarm (updated Anyarur's donations 20.01.16)

<r><QUOTE author="MacCollin"><s>

</s><POST content="90126"><s></s>90126<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Willturner5"><s>
</s><POST content="89779"><s></s>89779<e></e></POST> I have 49 hours played and 8 gym badges could i perhaps get the krookodile?<br/>

<br/>

IGN: Willturner5<e>

</e></QUOTE>

let me know when you are online -> /friend maccollin<br/>

as far as I am concerned of, the kroko is from Jotho, therefore beat the E4 and let me know when you entered jotho and are able to trade :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Is there anyway i can switch to gengar? Oh and im trying to log on now and should be on most of the day</r>