Where does it say 999 items is the max you can have?

Riffen

I'm slightly annoyed as I spammed this guy who sells 50 pokes at a time for the first time. I bought and sold a cc for that to empty the cashstack on pokeballs.

I had 253k and 51 pokeballs, and now I have 19k and 999 pokeballs. I understand 999 is max stack, but then I should be getting a new stack. I had no idea that was bugged.

I need tons of pokeballs for this damn event..... Help me please.

• Administrator
I'm slightly annoyed as I spammed this guy who sells 50 pokes at a time for the first time. I bought and sold a cc for that to empty the cashstack on pokeballs.

I had 253k and 51 pokeballs, and now I have 19k and 999 pokeballs. I understand 999 is max stack, but then I should be getting a new stack. I had no idea that was bugged.

I need tons of pokeballs for this damn event..... Help me please.

Hi @Riffen

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you have experienced.

I would like to inform you that, as you well stated, the maximum amount of the same item that you can have in your inventory is 999.

Take note that this limit has been added in order to avoid memory issues that would then lead to the servers being unstable and crash.

This issue is mainly experienced during merging, and that's why it is stated in our FAQ:

Q: What happens if my Pokemon and Items are over the limit allowed and I don't want to make a new account and merge everything into one?

A: Items will cap at 999, the rest will be cut. [...]

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that we cannot refund you of your money as it would be unfair to the others that experienced the same issue and accepted the loss of their money as we cannot issue refund.

Nevertheless i can assure you that, in order to prevent anyone else to experience the same issue, our content scripter worked on a script that block user to buy pokeballs from that NPC once the player have already 949 pokeballs.

However, if you would like to increase the % of catch rate of the wild Pokémon, it is suggested to bring them to 1 HP and use a status effect such as paralysis and sleep.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience but i hope you can understand why we cannot fulfill your request.

Let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Your replies are great, I understand. It was my mistake, spamming like that was stupid, but I checked how much it was now so I didn't loose more than around 70k so it could have been worse x)

Have a wonderful day!

Once again, i'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

As i cannot offer further support for this case, i will now lock the thread. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others