Use doble-edge and dont take dmg

Agresivity

• Administrator
As you can see in the video the steelix of brock use doble-edge and dont take dmg ( only recorded 1 doble-edge but he used like 8/9 without take dmg)

Hi @Agresivity

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, as stated above, Steelix of Brock doesn't take damage from recoil because it should have the ability Rock Head.

Rock Head ability, as quoted here below, doesn't make you get damage from recoil moves:

In battle

Rock Head prevents recoil damage from moves (except Struggle), but not from use of a Life Orb, Jaboca Berry, or Rowap Berry. Crash damage is still received if Jump Kick or High Jump Kick misses.

If Rock Head is lost in a turn due to using a recoil-inducing contact move on a Pokémon with Mummy, the HP loss from recoil will occur that turn.

This should be the only way that explain the situation you have experienced.

I hope the information provided was helpful, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Nope, i only didnt know he got that ability, thx for the answer you can close the thread :RowletHeart: ^^

As this is a known issue and nothing further can be done of it currently, I'll now be locking this thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others