Error in downloading the new patch

Drojal

Hello! Last week I tried to download a patch, but after the patch was downloaded, this message appeared (i have attached the message). Fluffles told me to put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive. I did it and I was able to download that patch. After some days that a new patch had to be downloaded, I had the same problem and I solved it with the same way. Today, I also had the same problem. Why is this happening? I didn't have this problem before? Can you please fix it?

Screenshot_58.png.6e55b343de13bfcb793345d911574297.png

• Administrator
Hello! Last week I tried to download a patch, but after the patch was downloaded, this message appeared (i have attached the message). Fluffles told me to put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive. I did it and I was able to download that patch. After some days that a new patch had to be downloaded, I had the same problem and I solved it with the same way. Today, I also had the same problem. Why is this happening? I didn't have this problem before? Can you please fix it?

Hi @Drojal

I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Could you please check the folder of the client and look for a file called pathererror.txt? Once you find it, could you please attach it here?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Drojal

I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Could you please check the folder of the client and look for a file called pathererror.txt? Once you find it, could you please attach it here?

Hello! I re-download PROClient_64 from PRO's site, before your response. Now the patch was downloaded correctly and also I didn't find any panthererror.txt file. I also did it the way Fluffles told me and I downloaded the patch correctly. In one other folder though, that I had all the PRO's files, there was a file named panthererror.txt and it was outside of the PROClient_Data folder. Was is this file?

• Administrator
Hello! I re-download PROClient_64 from PRO's site, before your response. Now the patch was downloaded correctly and also I didn't find any panthererror.txt file. I also did it the way Fluffles told me and I downloaded the patch correctly. In one other folder though, that I had all the PRO's files, there was a file named panthererror.txt and it was outside of the PROClient_Data folder. Was is this file?

Hi @Drojal

Yes, that was the file. However, if you have been able to solve the issue, there is no need to send it.

Can you confirm me that you've been able to solve your issue?

image.gif

Hi @Drojal

Yes, that was the file. However, if you have been able to solve the issue, there is no need to send it.

Can you confirm me that you've been able to solve your issue?

Everything looks fine and I'm online right now. Do I still have to put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in my drive, everytime that a patch is available? It is a bit frustrating though.

• Administrator
Everything looks fine and I'm online right now. Do I still have to put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in my drive, everytime that a patch is available? It is a bit frustrating though.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that the step you mentioned have to be made everytime you re-download the client in order to make sure that the client works proplerly.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif