My manaphy is gone!

Salvorok

I was trying to capture manaphy, my game disconected (CAUSE THE SERVER IS REALLY BAD) and manaphy is simple gone! I know i can challenge Nikolas but i am a new player, i don't think i can beat him... Can someone please bring manaphy back? I Didn't killed him, i didn't died for him, the game just disconected and then manaphy was gone!

• Administrator
I was trying to capture manaphy, my game disconected (CAUSE THE SERVER IS REALLY BAD) and manaphy is simple gone! I know i can challenge Nikolas but i am a new player, i don't think i can beat him... Can someone please bring manaphy back? I Didn't killed him, i didn't died for him, the game just disconected and then manaphy was gone!

Hi @salvorok

I'm sorry for the inconvenienice.

I regret to inform you that, unfortunately, i cannot respawn Manaphy for you since, if we respawn it for you, it would be unfair to the others that accepted the fact they have to beat Nikola in order to have another chance to catch Manaphy after a crash or a disconnection, regardless of on our end or theirs.

Therefore, if you would like to have another chance to catch Manaphy you will have to fight Nikola and beat him. Nikola can be found in the Unknown Place, located in the Trainer valley.

You can check our guide to see how to reach him : TRAINER VALLEY GUIDE

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand.

Let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
But it was not my fault! the server is laggy all day!!! It is not my fault that the server disconected me and i lost it. this is completely unfair!!!

Closed, as you have been already replied and issue has been solved in your complaint thread.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others