Mysterious ticket disappear

Nakofum

snip

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. The Mysterious Ticket was in the PvP Shop a while ago and removed before the new update came on the live servers, but you were never able to purchase it. The PvP Coin shop has Nature Reroll Tickets, which costs 75 PvP Coins each. Could it be that you mixed the ticket names up? Please let me know. I hope that you have a great day!

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey there.

I double checked if you were able to purchase Mysterious Tickets when they were in the PvP Shop for a very small amount of time, but unfortunately that was not the fact. I checked your items and you have never had a Mysterious Ticket, so you might have mixed up the two names. I hope that this clarified some things for you and I hope that you have a great day, nevertheless. I will now be locking this thread.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.