Some Suggestions

Abygaelle

Hello all

1) Now i see the new female form are coded, I was so happy i could finally play Meowstic Female. I was so disappointed when i see its only a skin and she doesn't have his own hidden ability ( competitive ) and mooveset. It could be nice to add her completely^^

2) Shellos 2nd form: I don't know if its hard to had the same pokemon but with a different skin in other area. It could be nice if we can get this 2 Pokemons in different area. or make the other like a skin to get with 1/50 chance or something like that.

3) Make Payday Event as a regular event. I think when there is another big event, like March May or June it could be a week-end with payday. it will raise the money of each server. I don't know how much money get win per server during the last event but it was not a little amount of money

4) Improove Celadon Quest reward with 1 PVE Coins for each

5) Fishing Contest. Similar as BCC but with fishing in Sinnoh. We get only 20 min to get the best fish poke. But the winner need to get the fish with best magnitude,rarity weight and not IV ( like BCC )

We coudl get Magikarp, Goldeen, Remoraid,Carvanha,Barboach,Finneon, Basculin.

• Like 3

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png

I love the 4th and 5th proposition, specially if this helps us getting more PVE coins, because the best rewards cost 200-250 PVE coins.

Most players never do Celadon daily quest, as they always ask to hunt for pokemons that are never seen in PVP (exemple : Doduo), and getting potions after the time passed farming it isn't really satisfying.

Also, for the Fishing contest, it would be really great, since players almost never use their fishing rods, so it would be an occasion to make these items useful

Got another suggestions for pvp guildladder

When someone join a guild, the pvp points he get and the point that he will do during the month doesn't count in the total of guild. This will stop guild boosting and when a guild need the stay at 1st, 2nd or 3rd, they cna call friends from other to come and boost them for snip another guild. This process is totally unfair when you work hard with your guild to take a good place.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Hello all

1) Now i see the new female form are coded, I was so happy i could finally play Meowstic Female. I was so disappointed when i see its only a skin and she doesn't have his own hidden ability ( competitive ) and mooveset. It could be nice to add her completely^^

2) Shellos 2nd form: I don't know if its hard to had the same pokemon but with a different skin in other area. It could be nice if we can get this 2 Pokemons in different area. or make the other like a skin to get with 1/50 chance or something like that.

3) Make Payday Event as a regular event. I think when there is another big event, like March May or June it could be a week-end with payday. it will raise the money of each server. I don't know how much money get win per server during the last event but it was not a little amount of money

4) Improove Celadon Quest reward with 1 PVE Coins for each

5) Fishing Contest. Similar as BCC but with fishing in Sinnoh. We get only 20 min to get the best fish poke. But the winner need to get the fish with best magnitude,rarity weight and not IV ( like BCC )

We coudl get Magikarp, Goldeen, Remoraid,Carvanha,Barboach,Finneon, Basculin.

1) female sprites are ingame , but not the same to abilitys and differences. so yeah +1

2)+1

3)neutral .

4)neutral .

5)+1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Another suggestion.

I got a connection lost in a bug catching against a mob. I get tp to the Pokecenter but i drop a Shiny weedle, evolved in beedrill. I could win 100K.

Really when youg et DC during a BCC you should get in the room with judge and not in Pokecenter. This make really mad, when it happens.

giphy.gif