Game froze

Refusinq

I'll get straight to the point. so here i am finally about to beat pewdie/diepy boss when i brought diepy down to his mew with lower than half of its health then my game starts freezing i have some screenshots with the chat timestamps and my time irl.

Reminder: it's froze at 10:22pm as you can see in the chat timestamp.

The messages kept going there was no way i faked chat since it wasn't scrolled up or anything.

Currently 10:34pm

Screenshot_2019-03-01-22-34-37.thumb.png.b208dccf230602b7620629dcbbf59b8d.png

Currently 10:28pm

Screenshot_2019-03-01-22-28-36.thumb.png.bc12631b297364f6d8978b39b93d5884.png

n5NICAgw.jpg_large.jpg

• Administrator
I'll get straight to the point. so here i am finally about to beat pewdie/diepy boss when i brought diepy down to his mew with lower than half of its health then my game starts freezing i have some screenshots with the chat timestamps and my time irl.

Reminder: it's froze at 10:22pm as you can see in the chat timestamp.

The messages kept going there was no way i faked chat since it wasn't scrolled up or anything.

Currently 10:34pm

[ATTACH=full]68495[/ATTACH]

Currently 10:28pm

[ATTACH=full]68496[/ATTACH]

Hi @Refusinq

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and the situation.

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that we cannot refund you of your lost money/progress or reset the cooldown of the boss as it would be unfair to the other player that accepted the loss of their progress due to crashing, regardless of on our end or theirs, if we restore your cooldowns and not their pokemon/money/cooldowns.

Please, take your time to read below:

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

For, scheduled maintenances, you may check our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for updates when the server will be going down in order to minimize your losses.

As for unannounced crashes, please do note that the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Nevertheless, in case of long downtimes or numerous issues/crashes on our end, we may issue compensations as a way to apologize.

Also, ensuring a proper connection on your end also helps minimize your losses. It is good to check on your internet provider to know when their downtimes will be as well as contacting them if you are not experiencing a stable connection. If the disconnect was caused by connection issues on your end, you may try the following:

• Call your internet provider.
  • Troubleshoot Your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you’re using a wireless connection
  • Turn Off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a New DNS Server

I know it can be frustrating to lose part of your progress, but i hope you can understand why we cannot fulfill your request.

Please, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others