Close please. Deal Finalized.

Hi everyone, Ive gone ahead and selected 43 pokes that are in need of EV training in 252ev's in speed, 252ev's in atk or spatk, and the remaining 6ev's in def, spdef, or hp. So its pretty straight forward has to what the task requires.

But further more then just getting serviced, I'm looking for a trust worthy and reliable person to get the job done with no fuss. I've dealt with a few trainers in the past and there's a few BS things I want to avoid:

-This will cost you more cause "its a very particular poke to train"

-Too low level to train, cost you 15k more to level to get trained

-you got focus sash?

-Definitely be done in the next two hours, *returns pokes one day later*

...and so on, y'all know what dealing with trade chat is like.

In short, just looking for someone who is straight forward and gets the gig done without needing to pm for this & that.

So if you are a pro EV trainer and up to the task, feel free to drop your details such as:

Your price per poke (competitive pricing will be taken into consideration):

Estimated time it takes you to train a poke:

Thanks and have a lovely weekend.

Edited by Bunnystar
  • Like 1

Shiny Squad Beatdown by Quanbae^^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_AWM9CKXMA

Sorry i misread and thought its 23 pokes, anyways i'll do 2mil for all 43 pokes, 50k each and free 3 of them and up to a week to finish all.

Sounds solid, will pm you privately once I get a few more replies to make up my mind. Thank you Elty.

Shiny Squad Beatdown by Quanbae^^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_AWM9CKXMA

I had a big problem in my college this week, i will cannot do this anymore, not in one week as i say before. Im telling right now before u confirmo something.

Im really sorry for that.

Edited by Tremerre

Hi everyone, Ive gone ahead and selected 43 pokes that are in need of EV training in 252ev's in speed, 252ev's in atk or spatk, and the remaining 6ev's in def, spdef, or hp. So its pretty straight forward has to what the task requires.

But further more then just getting serviced, I'm looking for a trust worthy and reliable person to get the job done with no fuss. I've dealt with a few trainers in the past and there's a few BS things I want to avoid:

-This will cost you more cause "its a very particular poke to train"

-Too low level to train, cost you 15k more to level to get trained

-you got focus sash?

-Definitely be done in the next two hours, *returns pokes one day later*

...and so on, y'all know what dealing with trade chat is like.

In short, just looking for someone who is straight forward and gets the gig done without needing to pm for this & that.

So if you are a pro EV trainer and up to the task, feel free to drop your details such as:

Your price per poke (competitive pricing will be taken into consideration):

Estimated time it takes you to train a poke:

Thanks and have a lovely weekend.

Best of luck dear <3

• Like 1