Regions.

Kirune

Hi,kinda new player to the pokemon world in general,not only PRO.

I was looking the wiki cause i wanted to learn everything about pokemon,when i ended up looking the "Region" section and i saw there was like 6 or 7 region,i checked the in-game map and i only saw 4 of them.

I was wondering why we have all the pokemons since 6 or 7 generations but there's only 4 regions.

Sorry for the bad english and thanks to everyone who will answer my question.

• Administrator
Hi,kinda new player to the pokemon world in general,not only PRO.

I was looking the wiki cause i wanted to learn everything about pokemon,when i ended up looking the "Region" section and i saw there was like 6 or 7 region,i checked the in-game map and i only saw 4 of them.

I was wondering why we have all the pokemons since 6 or 7 generations but there's only 4 regions.

Sorry for the bad english and thanks to everyone who will answer my question.

Hi @Kirune

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that Pokemon Revolution Online currently have 4 Regions playable (Kanto,Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh) and Pokémon available to players until Gen 6.

Unfortunately, coding and mapping a new region takes a lot of time (talking many months) and therefore it's not a really easy thing.

However, i would like to assure you that new, even if i cannot guarantee that a new region entire will ever come out, updates and features will come in the future, as Pokemon Revolution Online is a project in continuous update and we always plan to add updates and features to make our players happy.

Please, take your time to read below:

New Content and Regions Launch

Unfortunately, there is no Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for new content or regions. Once said features are meant to be added to the game, it will be announced properly with the time that the new content will take to arrive on the Announcements subforum and on our OFFICIAL PRO Discord. Please be patient with us and keep in mind that the team is working as much as possible to provide new content and features for the community.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Got it,thanks for ur time.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others