masterballs missing

Sinnx81

i went to pvp master in kanto to buy 2 masterballs for 10 pvp coins each i had 1 master ball from xmas event when i check i still only have 1 the 2 masterball i bout wasn't added and now i only have 2 pvp coins pls check what happen ty.

• Administrator
i went to pvp master in kanto to buy 2 masterballs for 10 pvp coins each i had 1 master ball from xmas event when i check i still only have 1 the 2 masterball i bout wasn't added and now i only have 2 pvp coins pls check what happen ty.

Hi @Siinx81

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Could you please screenshot me your trainer card where the pvp coins are shown?

Looking forward to your reply have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
sorry just notice i made a mistake my coins are in pve not pvp had look at my card and notice sorry for the post, now i have find pve shop..to see what i can buy with the coins.

Hi @sinnx81

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that you can spend you PVE Coins by talking to the PVE Coin Master and the PVE Coin Apprentice.

The PVE Coins Master can be found in the following places and will sell you Syncable Pokémon and Items such as clothes, mount etc:

• Battle Tower Entrance
  • Celadon Mart 4
  • Lilycove Department Store 2F
  • Goldenrod Mart 5

The PVE Coins Apprentice can be found in the following places and will sell you useful item such as air baloon, honey, etc:

• Battle Tower Entrance
  • Saffron City, Silph Co.
  • Mauville City

Further information about the PVE Coins can be found in the following guide: PVE COINS GUIDE

I hope the information given provided some clarification, as the main issue has been solved i will now close the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others