Closed

Hey guys,

I want sell few special my poke.

Start offer 5m each and insta soon.

If i don't like price to end action, i can cancel this action. Fake bid can be reported

Your auction is not a legal auction. You have not stated an insta price. You cannot just say your going to add it later. It needs to be stated clearly at the beginning of the auction. Also your auction has no clear deadline or end time. This is also a requirement for a valid auction. Please read this thread regarding Auction Rules, failure to comply will lead to your auction being intervened further by trade staff.

• Like 2

Your auction is not a legal auction. You have not stated an insta price. You cannot just say your going to add it later. It needs to be stated clearly at the beginning of the auction. Also your auction has no clear deadline or end time. This is also a requirement for a valid auction. Please read this thread regarding Auction Rules, failure to comply will lead to your auction being intervened further by trade staff.

sorry if I forget to include the trading time, for the insta price I will give when someone offers it and I will reduce the price of 5m to start trading. that's why I say I'll immediately give you an insta price.

sorry if I forget to include the trading time, for the insta price I will give when someone offers it and I will reduce the price of 5m to start trading. that's why I say I'll immediately give you an insta price.

That's not how it works, the insta price should be stated clearly at the beginning of the auction so that everyone is aware to start with.

• Like 3