Kanto Pokemon stuck in roster when starting in Johto after merge

Assault04

So I haven't played in a long time, but before the server merge I had finished up Kanto and had a few Johto pokemon.

When I logged in after, I was in the same place but I had 3 Kanto pokemon stuck in my roster that I can't get rid of (can't add to computer, can't rearrange them, etc). They are the Kanto versions of Pidgey, Weedle, and Spinarak.

• Administrator
So I haven't played in a long time, but before the server merge I had finished up Kanto and had a few Johto pokemon.

When I logged in after, I was in the same place but I had 3 Kanto pokemon stuck in my roster that I can't get rid of (can't add to computer, can't rearrange them, etc). They are the Kanto versions of Pidgey, Weedle, and Spinarak.

Hi @assault04

I'm sorry for the inconveneince.

I would like to inform you that i've moved your Pidgey, Weedle and Spinarak to the last slots of your PC as they are native of Kanto and you can use only Pokémon Native of Johto during Johto's story. Could you please check that?

Please, in the future remember to use the POKEMON STUCK IN PARTY if you should happen to have some Pokémon stuck in your team.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
That worked for me. Thanks! Apologize for not using the other thread, I wasn't aware.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others