(resolved) posting for a friend of mine. they're perma-stuck.

Dotarice

• Administrator
-

Hi @dotarice

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the issue has been forwarded to the relevant parties that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be solved, please be patient in the while and take note that we will update you through a post in this thread once the issue will be solved.

In the while, could you please ask him which is the last NPC he interacted with?

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

that was a fast reply. i commend you for this.

as quote, and from the screenshot, they talked to the fuchsia subway npc that takes them to most kanto cities. they chose cerulean city.

after warping, there would be a message saying "you reached cerulean city". but this message never appeared. thinking the server was lagging, they tried to log-in again to no avail.

because of the recent server crash, my friend was able to log-in again.

they appreciate you @Shinohara forwarding their message though nothing was done before this unfortunate event occurred. to make things worse, they were heavily rolled back causing them to lose a couple of very important pokemon. hopefully that doesn't stop them from hunting them again. edit: they said thank you again for your help.

thread closed.

Edited by dotarice

• Administrator
because of the recent server crash, my friend was able to log-in again.

they appreciate you @Shinohara forwarding their message though nothing was done before this unfortunate event occurred. to make things worse, they were heavily rolled back causing them to lose a couple of very important pokemon. hopefully that doesn't stop them from hunting them again. edit: they said thank you again for your help.

thread closed.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others