Sold, may be closed!

Hello again, so here the winner should be Wakko16 indeed.

After reviewing the auction, the T-Mod team decided that the 10m offer by Wakko16 at 7:13 PM (as we can also see on the screen) was valid.

As the first post announced the auction would end 5 days after the first bid (which was 7:13 here), we allow bids until 7:13:59 since we can't prove at which second the first bid/post was made.

If he clearly stated at first, without any edit "Auction ends at 7:13", then we wouldn't have accepted offers after 7:13:00, but here it was after first bid.

Wakko16 is the winner of the auction with 10m offer.

Thank you for participating.

Kind regards, Artorias.

I just found an auction like this, the time has shown 17.13 which means the auction time has ended but can be tolerated to be 17.13.59. for me this is unfair.

we see that the final provisions of the auction are 17.13. that means anyone who exceeds this limit cannot be accepted.

the basis for taking time to be 17.13.59 is not acceptable. because the reference ends the auction end time is clear. 17.13 cannot be interpreted as 17.13.59.

if the final reference time for the auction can still be interpreted, this is a form of injustice.

try to reconsider what you decided, this really never happened at the previous auction.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=full]69647[/ATTACH]

**Auction started! C.O. wakko16, 9.5m

Ends on tuesday 7:13 pm. UTC+1 (Less than 1 hour left)

Starting at 7m.

Insta buyout is 20m

min bid: 100k

Duration: 5 days. after first bid.

(cash offers only!)

Good luck!

(any bids that i get in-game will be screenshotted here as proof.)

For those who wish to contact me through discord, you can add me.

Discord username: Shengi/Rashnu.5370#9938

I have the right to cancel the sale if I'm not satisfied with the price.

Any fake offers will be reported.

I know the rules may have changed now since I forgot to write this, but since no one has bid yet, I think it's somewhat okay. If a trade mod considers this is not allowed, I will edit this and leave the post as it originally was.

it's an unfair decision for me, the provisions you make 17.13 can be tolerated to be 17.13.59. if they say 17.13.59 is permitted then this auction is invalid because the end of the auction is not correctly stated.

I just found an auction like this, the time has shown 17.13 which means the auction time has ended but can be tolerated to be 17.13.59. for me this is unfair.

we see that the final provisions of the auction are 17.13. that means anyone who exceeds this limit cannot be accepted.

the basis for taking time to be 17.13.59 is not acceptable. because the reference ends the auction end time is clear. 17.13 cannot be interpreted as 17.13.59.

if the final reference time for the auction can still be interpreted, this is a form of injustice.

try to reconsider what you decided, this really never happened at the previous auction.

As i said, here the starting time was made through a "first bid" process, which means the first bid could have been posted at 7:13:01 or 7:13:59, we have no ways to prove it.

That's why, when a starting time is made with a "first bid" process, we allow offers until 7:13:59, just like here.

The auction you found was probably made with a clear ending time, which wasn't influenced by a player post in any way, for these types of auctions, we indeed only allow offers until the xx:xx:00 time. I understand that it can be confusing, but auctions have always worked like that, sorry for the inconvenience, you will know better next time.

I'll close the thread from now on, since the auction is finished and the pokemon have been sold, thank you for understanding.

Thou art strong human, surely thine kind are more than pure Dark

PRO Rules | Report Center | Appeals | Punishment Policy

Please do not contact staff members for private support.