celadon

Skunk1

• Administrator
celadon rocket team mission how make

Hi @skunk1

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that once you are in celadon, in order to start the quest you have to talk with the Officer (Sergeant Rick) and offer your help.

After that, enter in the corner and talk to Greg that will bring you downstairs and then talk to him again to make him leave.

From there, use the lift to go to B2F where you will meet Jackson and you will have to fight and defeat him, which will teleport you in a blocked room where you can get out only by interacting with the boxes.

Once you have taken the boxes to get out from the room, make your way through the hideout and beat Giovanni, which will give you the card to save the Eevee that can be found in one of the following receptors: 2 in Giovanni's room, 1 on the other side of B4F and 2 more on B3F.

For further and more detailed information about the Kanto's story you can check our official guide: COMPLETE KANTO WALKTHROUGH

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions and if something is unclear.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
jessie and james fight me do not

Hi @skunk1

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that Jessie and James in the Celadon Town, the one with the red names, are bosses that can be fought only by meeting specific requirements listed below:

• Have 6 level 100 pokemon in team
  • Have a level 100 Pikachu in team

Please, do note that the said bosses are really strong and not for a possible new players or a not really prepared player.

Therefore, make sure to be prepared before fighting them.

Please, let me know if they are the one with the red names are the one you were referring to and if something is unclear or if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others