About my RIP manaphy

Guccitrunkz

Hello staff and sorry to bother...

I would like to ask you if it was possible to revive the manaphy in temple for me. Reason is that while the changing host of PRO and the zombie crashing problem my manaphy got deleted and i talked about it with WalrossKastanie in discord and he said that he'll regenerate the manaphy to the player who lost it but me it didn't come back and then when i tried talking to walrozz he stopped reply me.

I actually have no proof of the conversation with walross or my manaphy cause i didn't screen shot my manaphy and i just made a clean up of my discord conversation, but please hope you'll consider this not as a lieing but it really true

Hello staff and sorry to bother...

I would like to ask you if it was possible to revive the manaphy in temple for me. Reason is that while the changing host of PRO and the zombie crashing problem my manaphy got deleted and i talked about it with WalrossKastanie in discord and he said that he'll regenerate the manaphy to the player who lost it but me it didn't come back and then when i tried talking to walrozz he stopped reply me.

I actually have no proof of the conversation with walross or my manaphy cause i didn't screen shot my manaphy and i just made a clean up of my discord conversation, but please hope you'll consider this not as a lieing but it really true

Hi there, @guccitrunkz

Moved into the correct subform

I would first like to start off by saying we sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. Unfortunately, you must defeat Nikola to have another chance to receive Manaphy as we cannot allow you to challenge Manaphy in the wild once again.

This is due to our Policy stated in the Common Issues Thread..

~ Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

If you have further questions please refer to the Common Issues Thread down below.

Common Issue Thread

I know it is unfortunate but nothing can be done in regard to this situation. As I stated above you must defeat Nikola for another chance at Manaphy.

With that said I will now be closing this thread. If you have anymore questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a wonderful day!

Deepest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed