Bug

Rem7442

• Administrator
Tài khoản của tôi hôm qua có lỗi, tôi không thể bắt pokemon mặc dù sử dụng bóng chủ. Tôi hy vọng bạn sẽ giúp tôi sửa chữa nó

Hi @Rem7442

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I would like to inform you that, despite your PC can hold a maximum of 1000 pokemon, you won't be able to catch anymore Pokémon once you have 900 pokemon stored.

This has been made in order to avoid any possible issue and bug related to the storage of Pokémon.

Regarding the Pokemon Limit:

Due to the recent mass restoration of deleted Pokémon for some people leading them to reach a 1000 stored, following the merge process, it appears that a lot of people now think that the Pokémon PC storage limit has been raised from 900 to 1000.

This is not technically true; the maximum storage capacity has always been 1000, hence the 67 visible boxes, however one cannot use any ball in battle anymore once one has 900 Pokémon. The extra storage space is for trades or Pokémon handed over, exclusively.

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that we are not able to refund you of your Master ball or respawn Manaphy as it would be unfair to the others that accepted their loss due to the storage limit, despite it is stated that it is not possible to catch pokemon after 900 pokemon stored.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand.

Let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
thank you

As i cannot offer further support in this specific case, i will now close the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others