Get wings

Vegachrist

giratina wings event halloween 2017, volcarona wings in bug catching(goldenrod) with 290 points or more

"Of old the age, when Ymir lived, sea nor cool waves, nor sand there were, earth had not been, nor heaven above"

• Administrator
where we can get volcarona wings and giratina wings??

i am very very want it

Hi @Vegachrist

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that in order to obtain the volcarona wings you have partecipate to the Bug Catching Contest. To do that, you've to head north of Goldenrod City or west of Violet City and enter the National Park Stop House 1.

Once you are into the National Park Stop House 1, Interact with the Guard to start the contest making sure to have only 1 Pokémon in team that is not a bug-type.

You can obtain the Volcarona Wings in two possible ways:

• Submitting a non-shyny Pokémon with 290+ as score
  • Submittin a shiny Pokémon with 400+ as score

You can obtain further info about the Bug Catching Contest and how scores are calculated by checking our OFFICIAL BUG CATCHING GUIDE.

Regard the Giratina Wings, they were an exclusive item of Halloween 2017 and therefore they are not obtainable anymore. If we will make them obtainable again in the future, we will make an announce on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD,which is where we announce all the new features/contents/updates related to Pokemon Revolution Online.

I hope the information given was helpful, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Thanks for the info its very helpuful

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others