Confirmation before attacking a Shiny / Pink / Event pokemon

Sghir

Hi, I would like to suggest the addition of an option that would require a Confirmation Before Attacking a Shiny, Event or Pink pokemon.

I had this idea while i was Leveling some pokemons in Pinkan Island, and farming Darumaka with my alternative account (I have to clients open at the same time), and almost fainted a Pink Krabby.

Most of the time, when you are leveling a pokemon already level 70, you don't even look at the pokemon you are facing. Most do something else at the same time, so they aren't really focused on the pokemon they are facing, and sometimes it results in a fainted shiny or event or pink Pokemon, gone forever.

The confirmation before running away from a shiny, event or pink poke is already implemented, so why not add the confirmation before attacking it ?

Maybe, add some exceptions. For exemple, the box wouldn't appear if you use

1) False Swipe.

2) A move to put it asleep : Spore, Sleep Powder, Sing, Yawn, Hypnosis.

3) A move to paralyze it : Stun Spore, Thunder wave, Glare.

The main reason that may oppose some to this suggestion would be the fact that it would help botters, but I asked in Discord Support channel, and was told that the staff had the appropriate tools to detect botters. And since the Confirmation Before Running away from a Shiny, Event or Pink Pokemon was added, it would be really complementary with this feature to add the Confirmation Before Attacking a Shiny, Pink or Event Pokemon.

• Like 2

that's impossible.

whats impossible it happened with me and it happened with me with chansey in Cerulean Cave it used healing something and i switched and it fainted i reported it and it fixed the chansey bug. but regarding other pokes havenet u ever encountered a wild pokemon using double edge or self destruct ?

whats impossible it happened with me and it happened with me with chansey in Cerulean Cave it used healing something and i switched and it fainted i reported it and it fixed the chansey bug. but regarding other pokes havenet u ever encountered a wild pokemon using double edge or self destruct ?

Well, this is a spawn suggsestion, and should be proposed on the appropriate thread.

Also, there are some pokemons who spawns at all lvls from 1 to 64 and who have self harming moves, and there is Beldum which has only Take Down as a move and who doesn't learn any other moves while gaining leves.

This is up to you to get prepared for these, with a Ghost false swiper for beldum, and a Damp Parasect for pokemons who use Explosion / Self Destruct

• Like 1

it's not possible to remove the self damage moves from shiny.

Even on regular, removing them all mean change all level spawn, you would totally screw up game balance.

Max can be done is try to remove the most hunted one.

it's not possible to remove the self damage moves from shiny.

Even on regular, removing them all mean change all level spawn, you would totally screw up game balance.

Max can be done is try to remove the most hunted one.

ahhh you meant its impossible to remove self harming moves, i thought you meant its impossible to encounter a self harming wild poke. Yes i do agree but i would suggest if they can change the moves learnt by the pokemons since there might be offcorse more than 4 learnt by the poke why to teach them self harming ?