Just a question or fix advice for the update

Drdoctor

Question with the battle update, does that mean that U-turn / Volt switch are going to be reworked so it actually prompts counter plays / proper swaps, as it does dmg then prompts you with the swap so you can counter play things unlike how it is now where its a forced swap with no foresight as in what your swapping in / their changing, also can be used if its the last poke ;_; ive loss a few games because of that with r-wash i.e how it works on showdown / VGC

• Like 1

• Administrator
Question with the battle update, does that mean that U-turn / Volt switch are going to be reworked so it actually prompts counter plays / proper swaps, as it does dmg then prompts you with the swap so you can counter play things unlike how it is now where its a forced swap with no foresight as in what your swapping in / their changing, also can be used if its the last poke ;_; ive loss a few games because of that with r-wash i.e how it works on showdown / VGC

Hi @DRDoctor

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, as our Developers state on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, our goal is to make all moves, abilities, items and forms (Megas included) work in-fight.

That means literally that we want everything PVP Related to works properly (moves, abilities, items, forms, etc).

Unfortunately we cannot disclose any further information as for now as the project has been just started, as stated on discord, but keep in mind that for any further update about that, and any other thing related on Pokemon Revolution Online, we will make an announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD , so please stay tuned there.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others