Mossdeep Space Center (Moon)

Deadlyeagle

Hello guys,

I just completed Sinnoh region and was planning on catching a great Gible. Best way to do so is at Moon.

For some reason the NPC in Mossdeep Space Center is telling me "This area is off-limits".

How comes I can not enter this anymore? Or is it a region that you can only visit once?

Thanks in advance!

• Administrator
Hello guys,

I just completed Sinnoh region and was planning on catching a great Gible. Best way to do so is at Moon.

For some reason the NPC in Mossdeep Space Center is telling me "This area is off-limits".

How comes I can not enter this anymore? Or is it a region that you can only visit once?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @DeadlyEagle

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that to access the Moon after you completed the story you have to talk to Prof. Birch in Littleroot Town.

After that, head to Mossdeep City and access the space center, talk to the Old Man near the table at the 2nd Floor and pay the 15 000$ fee.

Following this procedure you should be teleported on the Moon.

I hope the information given provided some clarification. Please, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Thank you, it works now! :-)

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others