Gender Counterpart Tournament

190314_0001_GenderTournament.png.9a7ccc24d77b4e41190cf82870863e81.png

Hello trainers and warriors, I would like to host the Gender Counterpart Tournament for both servers (Gold and Silver) as it will be set in Showdown.

Entry fee: 20k pokedollars

Event starts: March 18, 4pm UTC -6

Brackets link: here

What is the Gender Counterpart Tournament?

The Gender Counterpart tournament will be hosted on Showdown Gen 7 Anything Goes, mostly with PRO rules. Participants must have at least one couple in your team.

The couple is two pokemon with the same specie with gender differences. For example, Jellicent. The female one is pink and the male one is blue. Or Pyroar, which the male has a huge mane and the female has a long hair. Pokemon like Nidoking and Nidoqueen or Gallade and Gadevoir also counts as the same specie. Pokemon with small differences like Pikachu (female and male have different tail shape) also counts.

Check a list of gender counterpart pokemon here and here

You can have up to 3 couples in your team. The more couples you use, the more honor points you get.

One couple: +10 honor points

Two couples: +20 honor points

Three couples: +30 honor points

These additional honor points will be added for each of your battles.

[spoiler=RULES]

Rules

The tournament will be hosted on Showdown - Anything Goes, but it will mostly follow PRO rules.

- Megas are NOT allowed.

- Z moves are not allowed.

- Any pokemon that isn't allowed in PRO pvp is NOT allowed.

- Moves, abilities and items not properly coded in PRO are allowed.

- Moves, abilities and items banned in PRO are NOT allowed.

- You must have at least one couple in your team.

- The couple doesn't need to be one female and one male. We are not here to judge your sexuality, but there should be a difference between your couple. You can put one shiny and the other normal for example. Or put different names on them.

- Check these two lists before choosing your couple(s). List 1 & List 2

[spoiler=PRIZEPOOL]

Prize Pool

The reward in pokedollars can increase or decrease depending on how many participants we get here.

1st place winner

150k pokedollars

100 honor points

x1 pokemon from the Warrior Shop

Champion role in Emfire discord

God Battle VS me for a chance to get an extra reward and custom role by defeating me.

2nd place winner

100k pokedollars

80 honor points

3rd place winner

50k pokedollars

60 honor points

4th place winner

40 honor points

x1 untrained pokemon from the Warrior Shop

[spoiler=SIGN UP]

How to Participate

1 - Join Emfire discord by clicking here.

2 - Go to #sign-up channel under Tournament category and write your PRO username, Showdown username and Server.

PRO name:
Showdown name:
Server:

3 - Tag or DM me to collect your entry fee. You must pay the entry fee before March 18th.

Following all 3 steps, I will give you the Participant role and it's done! Now you just need to wait for the event to start. I will tag you whenever it starts to remind you.

Good luck all of you!

Edited by Belzebel
sign2.png