Connection lost issue

Peace99

I have tried several hours to recconect to my character on silver server but it always says connection lost. Online webpages say to wait a few minutes for system to reboot but it didnt work. Please fix this so I can play again.....supposed to meet someone to get a trade back from lvl up service and if i don't get it back soon.....I will highly request a free gendar lvl 50 be put in my account.......Thanks

I have tried several hours to recconect to my character on silver server but it always says connection lost. Online webpages say to wait a few minutes for system to reboot but it didnt work. Please fix this so I can play again.....supposed to meet someone to get a trade back from lvl up service and if i don't get it back soon.....I will highly request a free gendar lvl 50 be put in my account.......Thanks

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience and delay in response to your thread.

The Silver Server was down due to some technical difficulties. However, now it should be back online and you should be able to connect to the server.

Unfortunately, as stated in Before Making A Support Topic:

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Please do note that we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash. Also, you will not be given a Lvl50 Gengar for compensation simply because you requested. This would be unfair to the other's who have asked for a refund and were not given one. If you have not received your Gengar back, you can file a report provided with evidence and a Staff member will review it.

If you are experiencing crash issues rather than experiencing a server crash, could you please have a look at these guides to see if they resolve them:

▪︎ Win7 Guide

▪︎ Win10 Crash Fix

▪︎ Android Guide

▪︎ Mac Guide

▪︎ Linux/GNU Guide

▪︎ Black screen and Failed to load mono fix

A few points you could follow to see if they resolve your crash issues are:

• Check if your drivers are up-to-date
  • Run in Compatibility Mode
  • Clear out the Cache
  • Add Firewall Exceptions

In the case that you were removed due to a scheduled downtime, you usually are informed, via a server message that is sent to everyone, that the servers will be down in 10 mins and that you will need to logout. Another way of being informed is by being in the Official PRO Discord where they announce when the servers will be taken down.

With that being said, I will now lock this thread.

Hope you have a nice day!