Headbutt doesn't work/Can't learn new TM/HM to pokemons.

Battleboar

I ran into a little issue on the Silver Server.

While trying to headbutt i got the message : "An unexpected error has occurred. Please repot this problem to the staff team"

8b9e509f8968da4b0a8ea0776d4ab66d.png

So i'm not able to headbutt anything for the time being. yes i tried to log out and log back i again ;).

Also, I'm not sure if it's related or not but I can't teach any HM's/TM's to any of my pokemons.

0539ca0d15421c6dc36f170df27203bd.png

The system reports to me that Luxray has learned the move, but clearly hasn't. I didn't even get the option to choose a move to be forgotten for the TM.

https://i.gyazo.com/7f3f86ac93bdf3068e6d111db06f4cff.mp4

Edited by BattleBoar

• Administrator
I ran into a little issue on the Silver Server.

While trying to headbutt i got the message : "An unexpected error has occurred. Please repot this problem to the staff team"

8b9e509f8968da4b0a8ea0776d4ab66d.png

So i'm not able to headbutt anything for the time being. yes i tried to log out and log back i again ;).

Also, I'm not sure if it's related or not but I can't teach any HM's/TM's to any of my pokemons.

0539ca0d15421c6dc36f170df27203bd.png

The system reports to me that Luxray has learned the move, but clearly hasn't. I didn't even get the option to choose a move to be forgotten for the TM.

https://i.gyazo.com/7f3f86ac93bdf3068e6d111db06f4cff.mp4

Hi @BattleBoar

I'm sorry for the inconvenioence.

Regard the moves, It is possible that you are experiencing an error that happen sometimes when you try to teach your Pokémon a move or it try to learn it through level up.

To fix that, could you please try the following procedure and see if it fixes your error:

1. Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too). Then download CCLEANER and run it to make sure to delete anything else.
  2. Restart your computer/device
  3. Download again the game from HERE

After you've downloaded again the latest client, please try to teach again the move to your Pokémon and the issue should be solved.

Do note that, unfortunately, we are not able to refund you of your money as it would be unfair to those that accepted their losses due to a bug if we would restore your money and not their money/progress etc.

Regard the Headbutt, could you please tell me the location of that headbutt tree?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @BattleBoar

I'm sorry for the inconvenioence.

Regard the moves, It is possible that you are experiencing an error that happen sometimes when you try to teach your Pokémon a move or it try to learn it through level up.

To fix that, could you please try the following procedure and see if it fixes your error:

1. Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too). Then download CCLEANER and run it to make sure to delete anything else.
  2. Restart your computer/device
  3. Download again the game from HERE

After you've downloaded again the latest client, please try to teach again the move to your Pokémon and the issue should be solved.

Do note that, unfortunately, we are not able to refund you of your money as it would be unfair to those that accepted their losses due to a bug if we would restore your money and not their money/progress etc.

Regard the Headbutt, could you please tell me the location of that headbutt tree?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

Hello, thank you for the response.

i'll try your suggestion to resolve the TM/HM issue. I'll be sure to let you know how that worked out.

I understand the refunding part, i'm not that botherd with the losses i had i just want it to work again that's all.

Regarding the Headbutt location that are all the trees in route 36 in Johto.

Hope this helps and thank you again!

Edit: It also appears to be all trees in route 35, i'll investigated if any other areas are "infected". I'll keep you posted

• Administrator
@Shinohara

Reinstalling everything seems to have did the trick. TM/HM bug is fixed as well as the headbutt problem.

Thank you for all the help and the quick reply :RowletHeart:

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others