• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: joseiago00

Discord Tag: Joseiago00#2946

Server: Silver

How often do you use discord?: Often

What is the suggestion you have for PRO Discord?: I want the bot to be more updated, with dex of nature, ability, among other possible information about the game

In-Game Name: DocJP

Discord Tag: DocJP#8049

How often do you use Discord? Everyday to check up for pro updates.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? I know its hard, but it will be cool to have a place in which some players can use VC, to be overall more social.

In-game name:Prasath

Discord tag:Prasath|THE NINJA PIKACHU|#1400

Server:gold

How often I use discord? I use to get some info about poke and updates..to get friends .. when PRO crashes... lul :)

Suggestion : Make a pokecord like getting a starter pokemon and which levels up when chatting.. and guess poke minigame .. and give gifts to winners who answer under 5 seconds ... make say some pokemons in the given colour .. like yellow-pikachu,jolteon,etc

In-Game Name: Sushi

Discord Tag: ' Lala ツ#0006

Server: Silver Server

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Suggestion about discord text channels. Well, some channels for other languages (maybe to access the channel a self-assignable role of the language would be necessary?!) and separate the two channels of trade for #trades-gold, #trades-silver and #price-checks (to avoid 4 trade channels, just set in the #price-checks channel description specifying the "format" of how members should use the channel, like "Welcome to the Price Checks channel, do not forget to specify the server you play!", cuz some price checks are ignored and some trades go up in the text channel due to the price checks with many images.

In-Game Name: KiritoSama

Discord Tag: Kazuma#0114

How often do you use Discord? Daily

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? To link it more with the forum and discord events also a daycare channel would be nice

Edited by KiritoSama
  • Like 1