50.000 Discord Giveaway

In-Game Name: Logiro

Discord Tag: Logiro#3403

Server: Silver

How often do you use Discord? Frequently

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Maybe organizing the channels in a cleaner and easier to use way?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: Opaarnold

Discord Tag: Tony'#8867

How often do you use Discord? daily for news on the game and especially the reborn bot

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? I think it is fine the way it is, but it would be fun if you could add your guild as a tag

In-Game Name: Nikhil

Discord Tag: Nikhil#1968

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? It's really helpful for me to keep in update.

My Shiny Collections!!!

XBclqD3.gifnGTlY2U.giffHKgMKz.gifD93OuSv.gifCrUfIRr.gifuNolHsA.gifMwr4xCK.gif

In-Game Name: Grusm

Discord Tag: end0

Server: gold

How often do you use Discord? everyday! reborn bot OP

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? possibly make more announcements on progress of new features

In-Game Name: Saecriru

Discord Tag: Saecriru#8656

Server: Gold Server

How often do you use Discord? At least 6 Hours a day lol.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Make some chat channels specifically for the gold / silver servers (other than market channels)

In-Game Name: Dofelomir

Discord Tag: Zargod#5994

Server: Gold

How often do you use Discord? Like every other day

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Create a thread with all Pokemon listed and a voting system. Everyone should be able to vote for the most op pvp Pokemon. The First 5 Pokemon voted by the whole community should be banned for the upcoming season. This brings more veriaty and stops the super boring meta.

In-Game Name: LudwigVonKoopa

Discord Tag: Speeder#4377 (Note: I sometimes change my name, but #4377 remains the same.)

How often do you use Discord? Unless I'm AFK or running an update, I'm almost always on Discord and can respond to @mentions

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? A general chat for Silver server, a general chat for Gold server, and a chat for members of both to speak in.

In-Game Name: Minecrafters

Discord Tag: minecrafters2017#5643

Server: Gold

How often do you use Discord: Daily several times.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? A couple of suggestions I have are adding a memes section and reactions for everyone (I am aware these will more than likely never happen)

Sin_titulo-1.png