hi sorry to bother you please help

Messengerodeath

I used to play a long while back when you have the different server system the red blue yellow system, back b4 my old pc went bust, i come back to your game and the point i was at previously i was at basically the end game at the time, id beaten all the regions id bought several things in the store like a red gyarados mount and things, memberships etc etc and when ive come back some reason all my progress has completely gone in back at the start with nothing, is it cause i downloaded the 32 bit version of the game or something else as i have spent money on this game in the past on this account but all my progress seems to of gone with my items. i attached a file showing i signed up in august a few years back if that helps

1797789583_proofofaccountinaugust.thumb.png.99e84619a300bae6f0f8aa13465d8708.png

Edited by MessengerODeath

I used to play a long while back when you have the different server system the red blue yellow system, back b4 my old pc went bust, i come back to your game and the point i was at previously i was at basically the end game at the time, id beaten all the regions id bought several things in the store like a red gyarados mount and things, memberships etc etc and when ive come back some reason all my progress has completely gone in back at the start with nothing, is it cause i downloaded the 32 bit version of the game or something else as i have spent money on this game in the past on this account but all my progress seems to of gone with my items. i attached a file showing i signed up in august a few years back if that helps

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that your progress is not deleted. You simply have to merge your accounts in the DASHBOARD. Do note that your main server is Red server and make sure you select it while trying to merge.

Let me know when you are done with your merge in the dashboard!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

thank you so much for the help have a good day :)

Hello there!

I am glad to hear that the problem is solved.

I shall lock the topic, feel free to make a new one in case of need.

Have a nice day!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.