Titles, achievement and Key Items

Gloomyfire

I would like titles and achievement to be add to the game, for example: when we defeat all bosses kanto on hard, we get the title Kanto champion, or when we catch all pokes except for legendaries, we get the title Catcher pokemon. Also i would like the titles give somes bonus to the player like 5% more pokedollars earn from battles, 5% more xp earn from battles, 2% more chances to appear shiny and special pokemon (or only shiny), 5% more chances to drop item from pokemons, 10% less price buying items at store (pokeball, repel...), etc. About achievement, we could have a book showing to us our achievements, or what we could do, for example: Get a shiny, complete pokedex, kanto complete, johto complete... etc.

There are 2 items in the Backpack, i think Blackthorn card club and Dragon medalion are in the wrong place. I think they could be transfered to key items, since they are not used, they are just there doing nothing. I don't know if someone think the same, or if there are others posts like this, it doesn't change anything in the game.

But the place they are, it doesn't seem correctly to me.

Edited by GloomyFire

• 2 weeks later...