Game crash very easy.

Geomine

I am an android player and at this moment in my phone when i play the game sometimes if a poke do a move like hydropump-flamethorer or even giga drain game crash and close every time a pokemon do a move with effe. I play from this phone the game almost one year and this problem was only on this and previous apk. Also i want to say that its not the ram i download an app from google who said if your phone has enough ram atc to play pro and app said was all good so if someone knows tha reaseon why game doing this or have the same problem with me i whould like to help me. Thank you.

Just a Greek dude.

I am an android player and at this moment in my phone when i play the game sometimes if a poke do a move like hydropump-flamethorer or even giga drain game crash and close every time a pokemon do a move with effe. I play from this phone the game almost one year and this problem was only on this and previous apk. Also i want to say that its not the ram i download an app from google who said if your phone has enough ram atc to play pro and app said was all good so if someone knows tha reaseon why game doing this or have the same problem with me i whould like to help me. Thank you.

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please try the follow steps:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps and look for PRO
  2. Force stop
  3. Clear both data and cache
  4. Uninstall
  5. Reboot your device
  6. Install again the apk and retry

If the issue still persists, could you please check the Android Guide. Hope these steps will fix your crashing problems.

Let me know if all these steps failed and you are still crashing.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please try the follow steps:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps and look for PRO
  2. Force stop
  3. Clear both data and cache
  4. Uninstall
  5. Reboot your device
  6. Install again the apk and retry

If the issue still persists, could you please check the Android Guide. Hope these steps will fix your crashing problems.

Let me know if all these steps failed and you are still crashing.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

Well after i do all that game runs very smooth like 120fps or something xd i test a lot of moves like ice beam and all was good but every time i do hydro pump or giga drain game is still crashing i have found a solution if i turn of move aninations its all good but you know the game isnt that nice whitout move effe if you can help me with that it will be awesome

Edited by GeoMine

Just a Greek dude.

Well after i do all that game runs very smooth like 120fps or something xd i test a lot of moves like ice beam and all was good but every time i do hydro pump or giga drain game is still crashing i have found a solution if i turn of move aninations its all good but you know the game isnt that nice whitout move effe if you can help me with that it will be awesome

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I was not able to replicate this error on my mobile. Could you please try using another mobile and checking if the error persists? Let me know after you have tried it.

Looking forward for a reply!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

I dont have any other mobile available to play the game but in my friends phone there are no any problems about this or even when i had try to play in sn old phone i was able to play the game do any move i want but after 1h he was closing cause phone was overheating so i think my phone is a bit weird cause in the last days couple of weird things happen like i was teleport with my alt acc in hoenn when i wasnt even finish johto e4.

Edited by GeoMine

Just a Greek dude.

I dont have any other mobile available to play the game but in my friends phone there are no any problems about this or even when i had try to play in sn old phone i was able to play the game do any move i want but after 1h he was closing cause phone was overheating so i think my phone is a bit weird cause in the last days couple of weird things happen like i was teleport with my alt acc in hoenn when i wasnt even finish johto e4.

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience and the late reply!

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a solution to this problem, unless you disable the animations on your mobile. Its most possible that your mobile cant handle the stress of the animation, you might need a faster mobile the play it.

I'm sorry about this outcome, but there's no better way you can play.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Deep Regards,

- Aghanim

No i dont ty for your help i dont have prob play without animations for now till i get a better phone ty for your help again.

Hello there!

I'm glad your questions have been answered, I'm sorry about the outcome.

I shall lock the thread, feel free to make a new one in case of need.

Have a nice day!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.