Bug safari exclusive

Lanfael

Some people have complained about being stuck in the loading screen while coming out from safari exclusive area, well it happened to me too but i also have no encounter at all in safari exclusive. Just lost a mini ms medaillon and 15k which is not dramatic but if anyone sees this don't go in safari for now especially safari exclusive area.

Edit : My bad, my ms medaillon expired i didn't thought we could access safari exclusive without being in membership, when it does so we don't have any encounters, yet the bug that stucks you in loading screen while coming out is still real probably comes from the fact that you accessed a membership area without being member.

Edited by Lanfael
  • Like 1

Some people have complained about being stuck in the loading screen while coming out from safari exclusive area, well it happened to me too but i also have no encounter at all in safari exclusive. Just lost a mini ms medaillon and 15k which is not dramatic but if anyone sees this don't go in safari for now especially safari exclusive area.

Edit : My bad, my ms medaillon expired i didn't thought we could access safari exclusive without being in membership, when it does so we don't have any encounters, yet the bug that stucks you in loading screen while coming out is still real probably comes from the fact that you accessed a membership area without being member.

I am glad to see everything is well.

With that being said I will now be locking this thread. If you have anymore questions in the future, please do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a Wonderful Day!

With kind regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed