Cant login and no responses

Prad7

PRO Username: PRAD7

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

nothing just registered and been trying for an hours

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

create another ID but it just the same

Description and Message

My status: Windows 32bit, system requirements approved, ID has been activated using Gmail.

Hello I created ID about 3 hours ago.

everytime I try to login, it has no response.

I read all about this problem in forum and from google too and it caused of server offline, or too much player online and etc. And ok Im waiting because when I see the server status checker , this time is Offline.

When I try again now and the server has just online ( from 10 minutes ago ) , it still the same though online players just 159/1875 ( It isnt full ) ..

the problem is everytime I click the "login" button, nothing is appeared.

- No "connecting to server is error.. or what else the saying" ,,

- No "username doesnt exist or password wrong" warning text ( I tried to use false password to get warning) , but still nothing.. Just a click sound from login button

- I tried 2 ID , both tried with false and the right password but still nothing

Do I need to update the game ? Cuz Im just downloaded the latest version on the pokemonrevolution.net and choosing the right system (windows 32bit)

Or what to get this fixed ?

pleasee help cuz Ive already searched everywhere to solve this solution

Thanks

While server is offline, you will see that "connecting to server is error." If there is no problem about the game, it will say logging in and you will be in queue or you will start playing. Dont worry sometime it gets offline. Nothing is wrong about your pc or game.

Im just a player btw.

Server is now online so you can login

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

91080 the server seems to have some issues today just wait it goes online for good.

91083 While server is offline, you will see that "connecting to server is error." If there is no problem about the game, it will say logging in and you will be in queue or you will start playing. Dont worry sometime it gets offline. Nothing is wrong about your pc or game.

Im just a player btw.

91089 Server is now online so you can login

Thanks All for the answers..

I just played this using my Android on my Phone

and I played this too on Andriod Emulator so I can play this on my PC but theres problem causing All went Black except player's name LOL

But STILL, I cant play this using my 32bit downloaded from the site. Can you use that 32bit system download link ?

And I also have followed the instruction to allow this on firewall and hints in Windows10 issues ,, But yeah I still stucked :Frown:

You are playing the game with an Android emulator on your computer ?

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

91208 hi guys so the game loads up fine, says connecting to server then logging in but then the logging in disappears and nothing happens, tried on android and pc but the same thing happens??

I also have this issue. And what I solved?

Shutdown game, open again, try to log in

(4 times) and solved

91208 hi guys so the game loads up fine, says connecting to server then logging in but then the logging in disappears and nothing happens, tried on android and pc but the same thing happens??

max bandwidth of the server at the moment; you'll have to try again and again.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.