Status

Aldilancjp

• Administrator
porque o mundo Silver sempre fica resolvido o servidor?

Detalhes

Hi @AldilanCJP

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

As you have stated already, we are currently having some issue with the stability of our servers that cause the disconnections of our player from them.

We understand that frequent disconnections can be frustrating and, as our developer stated in other situations, this is a shame. It's a shame because this game is still unstable since 2015 because the previous developer didn't care about this game at all.

I can assure you that we are doing our best to make the game better everyday. We bought a better server, reworked the whole script engine and reworking the battle system right now.

Also, our current Developers are always working on the stability of the server analyzing each crash dump in order to understand what is causing them and decrease those annoying crashes.

Do keep in mind however that due to our daily updates, reworks and changes, there will always be a chance to find weird issues like the zombie dc and the deadlock but we will never stop to work on them in order to fix those bug and decrease/prevent any possible crash.

I know that this doesn't provide any solid answer to your questions and neither a fix as of now, but i wanted anyway to point out that we are working everyday to keep Pokémon Revolution Online updated with new contents/feature/release and to solve any possible issue, this because we really care about our community and want to make sure that everyone enjoy the game and everyone is happy while playing it.

I hope the given information provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions and i'll be more than happy to reply to you.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Tem como passar os itens e o money de um servidor para o outro?

Hi @AldilanCJP

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the only way of moving item/money between server is to transfer your progress. However, unfortunately, you cannot transfer servers as of now due to the topic being closed (It was closed on May 1st, 2018) .

If you would like to transfer servers, you would have to wait until the Admins open the topic again. For future reference, you can find the topic and the requirements here: SERVER TRANSFER TOPIC.

Take note that, if the chance of transfer will be available again, there is not an estimated time for when it will happen. You can keep an eye out in the #announcements of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

As i cannot offer further support in this specific case, i will now close the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others