Mounts keep showing up in the inventory

Ashleycurry

I just bought 6 mounts (3 shiny mantines, 1 shiny sylveon, 1 shiny umbreon, 1 shiny glaceon). After i traded them with my baby characters. The mounts still stay in my inventory while i gave them away. When i click on the mount (that is given away) it doesnt let me ride it (which is good). But even after relogging it still shows up in my inventory. Here is my screenshot, that shows 1 alt on a mantine mount and 1 alt on shiny glaceon. While they still show up in my inventory. And i supposed to have 2 shiny dragonair mounts (i had 1 on an alt, which i traded back to my main) but that still shows as just 1 shiny dragonair.

This is just a visual bug and not a world disaster for me, but a bug is a bug.

It's fixed Walros helped me out

1241556404_Mountbug.png.807b729bdfb039e15bc7cfc85ffb0902.png

Edited by AshleyCurry

I just bought 6 mounts (3 shiny mantines, 1 shiny sylveon, 1 shiny umbreon, 1 shiny glaceon). After i traded them with my baby characters. The mounts still stay in my inventory while i gave them away. When i click on the mount (that is given away) it doesnt let me ride it (which is good). But even after relogging it still shows up in my inventory. Here is my screenshot, that shows 1 alt on a mantine mount and 1 alt on shiny glaceon. While they still show up in my inventory. And i supposed to have 2 shiny dragonair mounts (i had 1 on an alt, which i traded back to my main) but that still shows as just 1 shiny dragonair.

This is just a visual bug and not a world disaster for me, but a bug is a bug.

It's fixed Walros helped me out

I am glad to see everything is well.

With that being said I will now be locking this thread. If you have anymore questions in the future, please do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a Wonderful Day!

With kind regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed