New Player Please Welcome me.

Guest Isaac

Guest Isaac

Hello Pokemon Revolution Online people. I am a new member to this community. I heard this was a great game and decided to play and also wanted to try and help this community grow. Please Welcome me to this game I might be here for a while.

Sincerely ~Isaac~

Really wan't to be a moderator or global moderator or something helpful to this community I would love if someone could tell me how to apply thank you.

Welcome!

I dont know the specifics, but common sense tells me that it increases your chances when you are very active, helpful and interested (constantly) in this game without any trace of malicious or selfish intentions :p

I was told that one would be able to view the open recruitment threads once having reached 3 posts ^^

Enjoy your stay and eventually see you ingame :)

Global Moderator isn't a position that you can apply for. Only content creators are, such as Mappers and Artists. To become a GM you need to be recognized by the staff as an outstanding member of the community who is active and helpful.

The general rule of thumb is, asking for such a position is actually detrimental to your chances of receiving it.

Welcome to PRO Isaac!

Unfortunately, a moderator is not a position you can apply for, however, being active, helpful, and sure enough - friendly, will definitely improve your chances.

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png