EPIC HP ground Volcorona SOLD

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1554047710899.png.258ebd4cb31d323cba97e21b1dd5132f.png

Friday 4:56PM GMT 0. Auction lasts for 2 days=48 hours and as a result, auction normally ends in 4:56PM GMT 0.

What time did you end the auction?

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Can you post me here the screenshot with the time of Shinycelebi's first offer and the screenshot of the time of your message, where you post the trade with Astro?

tTDfGff.png?1

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Can you post me here the screenshot with the time of Shinycelebi's first offer and the screenshot of the time of your message, where you post the trade with Astro?

i delete alredy the screens :(

[MEDIA=giphy]xLzOrO1e19V3q[/MEDIA]

So you actually ended the auction 1 hour and 35 minutes before the official time you should. The trade with Astro is invalid and therefore cancelled. I will not remove myself the Pokemon, I will let all of you know here the procedure.

The auction will continue for 1 hour and 35 minutes, from the moment @ShinyCelebi and @Astro confirm that they saw my message. Both of them. C.o. is Astro's 3.8m.

Good luck bidding.

Kind regards,

Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

| How to report