Can not connect to server since 2 week at least

Bwatx

1. 1.

PRO Username: Arhwen

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: just created account

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i do nothing i think this is not me the problem.

Description and Message

I just create my account, i active my account, i'm not bannished but when i go into the game, in the rigth corner there's i green 1400/1800 approximatly i dont remember.

I log but it's say can not connect to the server... for a first connexion i'm so disapointed to cant play.... :Frown:

i'm french so i dont speak english very well !

91581 PRO Username: Arhwen

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: just created account

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i do nothing i think this is not me the problem.

Description and Message

I just create my account, i active my account, i'm not bannished but when i go into the game, in the rigth corner there's i green 1400/1800 approximatly i dont remember.

I log but it's say can not connect to the server... for a first connexion i'm so disapointed to cant play.... :Frown:

i'm french so i dont speak english very well !

Can you create your own post...?

91409 Either you are very unlucky and always tried to log in during down times or there is something wrong with the account itself. I'll look into this.

So? Is it smthg anormal?

92130 If it is a workplace or there is something thats blocking your access to PRO, you might want to disable them.

I'm living on the campus of my university, so I use the internet of my bedroom. But i don't know how can i do for playing to PRO just without any PVN...

92130 If it is a workplace or there is something thats blocking your access to PRO, you might want to disable them.

I'm living on the campus of my university, so I use the internet of my bedroom. But i don't know how can i do for playing to PRO just without any PVN...

University campuses tend to blacklist IP's of games etc. Not something we can do.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.