Cancel auction / Cancel offer

Darthguindillit

Recently, on a bid made for @Gypsie messageI received a mencion from @Logan and I am a little bit shocked so please I need to discuss this or to recive an explanation of why this stuff is allowed.

The seller wrote this in his post:

-I reserve the rights to cancel the auction if i am not satisfied with the price.

I wrote this:

-I start. (I reserve the right to cancel the offer if I change my mind.)

@Logan wrote this wrote this:

"@DarthGuindillit You have no right to cancel your offer, do not spread lies and misleads about the rules, cause next time you will receive a punishment. "

So, apparently, when you make an auction and you choose the starting offer, you can cancel the auction if you don't get the price u like, isn't it?

But, as a buyer, you can't cancel the offer (like the seller do if he want) if you find something that suits more?

I think is really really really unfair that the seller can cancel the auction "if he is not satisfied with the price", cause starting price is made for you to like it (since you already choose it!). Figure out that I am saving some money for a Poké, not buying other ones cause I already bid on one, and then the seller decides "that the price he already choose is not fitting him", so I lost all the Pokés.

I think that no one should can cancel anything, if u make an auction, you already choose and s.o which is supposed the min cash u want to earn; and if you offered something on a bid, you shouldn't can cancel the offer u made.

But if you allow people to cancel their bids just cause they want, you should allow too to cancel the offers; just to be fair to everyone.

What doe the rest of PRO community think? are you agreed with this politics where seller can cancel the auction if they want but buyers can cancel the offer in the same case?

Can any MG clear this out?

You cannot cancel your offer, because in that case sellers would put their friends to do it, in order to raise the price of their pokemon, but if the situation went bad, they could just cancel their offer. Also, if an offer is cancelled then all later offers should be considered as invalid and this would create a huge mess in the auction.

This discussion was repeated again, you can read my and other users opinion about it here. Auction house is the best solution and hope to be implemented soon.

• Like 1

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

An auction house would solve it but also a simple change in the rules would solve it. As he mentiond people pick a s.o. if people put pokes on auction let them pick the s.o they minimum want and all the drama is over. If a seller wants at least 5m for a poke and no one offers no harm done, if he knows he wants 5m but let an auction start at 2m its just a huge waste of the buyers time and oppurtunities for other pokes. But thats just my opinion.

Popinsmoke_signiture.png

If someone offer more than you, you don't need to cancel your offer.

But if you are last person to bid, you could cancel your offer, the next player could bid the same mount as you did before.

But it would be only for cases the seller wants the right to cancel, give the right the cancel to the buyer too.