Auction T9 Shiny [Over]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The auction time cannot be changed while the auction is already in progress. The auction was officially over as of 10 hours and 20 minutes ago. There was a misunderstanding on "10m for both for Riotatzu". Riotatzu this will be your only warning to be very clear on what you intend to bid when participating in an auction. The auction results will end with the original end time. Make your trades. The winner was "S4mlerYT and a guildmate (will post evidence later) ..."... Post your evidence of both of these bids and the trades. Also everyone who participated in this thread needs to keep in mind the unnecessary commenting on trade forums is not allowed and to keep your opinions to yourself! Only bids and trade transactions are allowed here. All other conversations and/or unnecessary comments have been deleted. If you have an issue with what's going on in a forum auction or a trade then report it immediately with a reason of why you think it is a problem.

Edited by Klohver
  • Like 3

@S4mlerYT please contact me on discord : M4.4#9603 so we can talk about a better price cuz i dont want to cancel Aurorus, the auction of Serp will be cancelled, if someone want to have the evidence of the 10mil offer feel free to contact me via PM ill show you, tks for paticipating.

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

@S4mlerYT please contact me on discord : M4.4#9603 so we can talk about a better price cuz i dont want to cancel Aurorus, the auction of Serp will be cancelled, if someone want to have the evidence of the 10mil offer feel free to contact me via PM ill show you, tks for paticipating.

we need you to show that here ... please don't reason a lot because this is your obligation as a seller.