apparent 6v3

Mattsw

wtf2.thumb.jpg.3e990d4df6488d15b2482534bf8640d9.jpg

Is this a bug or a error exploit or? when pvp start he has his six pokemon healthy.

1465283464_Sinttulo.png.e2b7abd33e46c744721c58eb075a2312.png

Calisthenic life.       

• Administrator
[ATTACH=full]74426[/ATTACH]

Is this a bug or a error exploit or? when pvp start he has his six pokemon healthy.

Hi @Mattsw

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Just to make sure to understand the issue, the "ready" window was saying that the enemy just had 3 Pokémon alive, but when the battle started the Pokémon alive were 6?

If that's it, then it most likely is a visual bug and i'll forward it to the relevant parties that will look into that. Unfortunately, there is not any estimated time as for when that will be fixed, however our Developers are currently working on a complete PVP-Rework that should be finished in the next few months (2 months was the eta given) and that should, in theory, solve most of the PVP issues.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

Lookin

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Mattsw

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Just to make sure to understand the issue, the "ready" window was saying that the enemy just had 3 Pokémon alive, but when the battle started the Pokémon alive were 6?

If that's it, then it most likely is a visual bug and i'll forward it to the relevant parties that will look into that. Unfortunately, there is not any estimated time as for when that will be fixed, however our Developers are currently working on a complete PVP-Rework that should be finished in the next few months (2 months was the eta given) and that should, in theory, solve most of the PVP issues.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

Lookin

Exactly, well ty for answer ^^ i dont hav idea of this visual bug (in chat appear with 3 pokemons too, just for be clear)

1465283464_Sinttulo.png.e2b7abd33e46c744721c58eb075a2312.png

Calisthenic life.       

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

As i cannot offer further support in this specific case and the new pvp rework should solve it, i will now close the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others