Mega pokemon

Jonet

91639 Mega Evolution is currently unavailable, since the Mega Ring and the method is not coded in yet.

I'm sure it will be available eventually, though, since Mega Stones have been distributed at one point, and a few NPC trainers use Mega Evolved Pokemon.

so maybe it was available in the new update?

I try to log in about one hours already, it says "cannot connect the server" is this normal or what?

so maybe it was available in the new update?

I try to log in about one hours already, it says "cannot connect the server" is this normal or what?

I don't know when it will be available, I'm not even a staff, I'm just guessing based on what we already have :Crazy:

And yeah, server crashed, so it is down at the moment. Needs to wait until an admin is awake to reboot the server.

EDIT: server is up

There is no official time announced when mega evos will work, but we are planning on releasing them.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

92174 oh yeah how do I send PM or whisp? I'm really a noob here :Smile:

ingame add this person to the friend list(do: /friend username) or do right click on his name in the chat and select "message". a new chat window will open. that's private message/chat

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.