Changed Password

Toxis

Hello I changed my password cause i couldn't login on forum. So I can login here now but I can't login ingame with the same password. Shouldn't it be the same or does it take a while until it is changed for the game?

I think that was a bit unclear. I am sry:

So I played and wanted to login on forum. But my password didn't work.

I changed it and relogged in the game and can't login there now with the changed password.

Are this 2 seperate passwords or does it take a while until it is changed?

The Dashboard is currently having some issues being solved and fixed by staff. It's just a bug that recently happened, otherwise you would instantly or near instantly be able to join in the game. The only thing I can tell you as a normal user is that you'll need to wait until Staff resolves it.

They have the same password, but since the dashboard is bugged, your client does not allow you to enter with the same data.

In any case, wait for a Staff update :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hello I changed my password cause i couldn't login on forum. So I can login here now but I can't login ingame with the same password. Shouldn't it be the same or does it take a while until it is changed for the game?

Greetings, Toxis.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The Dashboard, website login, and Password Reset aren't working as they should right now. Resetting your password temporarily won't let you be able to login in-game. Our Developers are already notified about this and are working hard on fixing this problem. Unfortunately, I cannot give you an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) on the matter, but you are free to join our Official Discord server and keep an eye on #announcements channel for further updates.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Let me know if you have any further questions.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.