Inavlid Username or Password

Rafarnaldi

• Administrator
Hello!

The developer Shaolan already fixed it at morning, but, this nigth, when i reseted my pass again, i again can log in web, but not game. Any developer could fix it again to me asap to I dont lose my bms days, plz?

Hi @RafArnaldi

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Could you please tell me if the issue that you are experiencing is related to the "invalid username/password error"?

In case that is the issue, i would like to inform you that the Dashboard, Website Login, and Password Reset isn't working properly right now. Resetting your password temporarily won't let you be able to login in-game. We're aware of this issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties. However, there is no estimated time as to when the issue will be fixed. Please stay tuned in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for further announcements.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @RafArnaldi

Could you please tell me if the issue that you are experiencing is related to the "invalid username/password error"?

In case that is the issue, i would like to inform you that the Dashboard, Website Login, and Password Reset isn't working properly right now. Resetting your password temporarily won't let you be able to login in-game. We're aware of this issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties. However, there is no estimated time as to when the issue will be fixed. Please stay tuned in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for further announcements.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a wonderful day!

Yes, is that issue, but on web i can login. I think maybe i cant wait, cuz i have a bms actived.

• Administrator
Yes, is that issue, but on web i can login. I think maybe i cant wait, cuz i have a bms actived.

Hi @RafArnaldi

The issue has now been solved and you should be able to correctly log in the game and in your dashboard.

In case you should still experience the issue, please change your password from the WEBSITE - FORGOT PASSWORD choosing an alphanumerical one and you should be able to access the game normally.

Also, i'm happy to inform you that the players that were affected got a mini ms and a black membership extension for 3 days.

Could you please try to login and tell me if you have been able to solve your issue?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others